The SourceCon event at the Georgia Aquarium on Feb 9 & 10 will be the biggest event ever, with more attendees than any other SourceCon!
What that really means, other than proof that Atlanta is the center of the sourcing universe [sorry Seattle ;)], is that attendees will have more opportunity to network with, share best practices, and learn from other sourcers and sourcing leaders than ever before.
As you would expect, SourceCon will treat those in attendance with high-value keynotes and general sessions from industry luminaries such as:
- Aida La Chaux from Yahoo on sourcing through adversity
- Adam Lawrence of Alexander Mann Solutions on global sourcing
- Jim Stroud of Bernard Hodes on social & personalized search
- Eric Jaquith from SourceRight on how to stack the deck in your favor when it comes to sourcing
- Conni LaDouceur on phone sourcing best practices (and yes, you’ll hear recorded calls!)
In addition, there are breakout tracks for sourcing leaders and for sourcing practitioners lead by Charles Bretz, Shannon Van Curen, Shannon Myers, Cathy Henesey, Elaine Order, Justin Clem, Anne DeWys, Therese Hightower, Cathy Henesey, and Atlanta’s own Chris Havrilla, covering topics such as ATS/candidate databases and social and mobile sourcing. Continue reading