I’ve been a Google search fan for many years – since 1998, and I’ve used it exclusively for all of my search needs, both personal and professional.
That’s because I’ve discovered that Bing has a number of advantages over Google when it comes to sourcing candidates, including:
- Cleaner, shorter, simpler and effective LinkedIn X-Ray searching
- Effective Twitter X-Ray searching
- Never doubting your humanity and refusing to run your more advanced queries
- Configurable proximity (although I just learned Google has a similar capability)
- Converting searches into RSS feeds Continue reading